Ptit CREF is recruiting 1 full-time English teacher
Ptit CREF is recruiting
Ptit CREF (http://www.ptitcref.com) is a renowned private trilingual preschool situated in the center of Moscow. We work with children from different nationalities and our team is compound of French, English and Russian Native teachers.
- 1 full-time English teacher for Moscow
- Teach to different classes and levels, children from 2 to 7 years old (mixed nationalities)
- Prepare a weekly lesson plan following the school’s curriculum
- Organize and participate in special events and parties at school (Halloween, Carnival, etc)
- Attend pedagogical, organization and information meetings
- Nursery teacher, nursery nurse, preschool teacher, early childhood educator, bachelor or master of education, BA or BS in recreation
- One year experience min. with young children
- Experience in teaching English to foreigners + certification (TESOL, TEFL, TESL, CELTA)
- Any artistic skills will be welcomed
- Renewable contracts from July 1st or August 23rd 2012 to end of June 2013. About 24 hours of teaching per week. There are classes on Saturday and Sunday. Schedule on 5 working days. Very competitive salary, commensurate with qualifications.
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Full visa support and fixed price compensation for travel expenses
- Medical insurance (local)
We need a motivated, involved and flexible teacher with strong experience.
Please send a resume with a recent photo and a cover letter by mail to:
Virginie Durand-Tynyanskikh, principal and Claudie de Prinsac, vice - principal: