EFL/ESL/EAP Teachers Needed
OPTIMIZE YOUR OPPORTUNITY
If it’s time for you to move on a move up, we invite you to consider a career with a Language Institute in QASSIM, Saudi Arabia. Our goal is to recruit dynamic and highly motivated team players who are committed to the teaching profession. The School offers an excellent, vibrant and growing career. We know our people are our greatest asset, and we work hard to make their careers rewarding.
1. Qualified & experienced teachers of EFL/ESL/EAP to work in a Language Institute for 40 hours per week.
2. To conduct quizzes tests and exams in a professional way.
3. Evaluate students in class and report their progress with senior administration and guardians.
4. Evaluate curricula in line with international standards on regular basis.
5. Maintain and update students’ records manually and electronically.
6. Perform the academic/administrative jobs such markings exams, maintaining homework records, entering marks, and conducting CALL classes.
7. Develop students' learning skills, communication skills and teamwork skills.
Requirements and Experience:
1. The candidates for the teaching positions must be native Speakers (both male and female).
2. The Candidates must be a B.A. or M.A. in TEFL, TESL, Applied Linguistics, Foreign Language Education or a related field from an internationally recognized university.
3. Extra TEFL qualifications like CELTA, DELTA or a diploma in TEFL will be an advantage.
4. At least 1 year of experience is required with a B.A in the above mentioned fields.
5. The candidate must possess strong communication, teamwork, presentation and administrative skills.
Salary and Benefits:
1. A monthly tax free salary of US $2,500 for B.A. holders and US 2,700 for MA holders;
2. Each year of post B.A. or M.A. experience will be rewarded with an extra US $100. The maximum years of experience considered would be 5 years;
3. One month paid annual vacation;
4. Annual return air tickets from the point of origin to Qassim;
5. Free furnished accommodation with all utilities would be provided; and
6. Free medical insurance.
1. Please send your resume along with all educational degrees and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org / m_alfuhaid @ yahoo.co.uk
2. The deadline to apply for the above mentioned position is September 15th, 2012.