Female EFL Instructor vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Employment (toward Iqama) & Business Visas available immediately
The Saudi British Centre (SBC) is seeking Female native English speaking professionals to provide intensive English language instruction for a female PYP program in Riyadh.
• Plan, Prepare and Deliver lessons to young female students
• Record Keeping, Grading and Report Writing
• Assessing and reporting on student performance on a weekly basis
• Developing supplementary materials for core syllabi or special courses
• Attending staff meetings and/or workshops arranged by senior staff
• Candidates must be native speakers of English
• Minimum of two (2) years teaching experience required.
• ESL/EFL teaching experience is essential
• MA in ESL, EFL, TESOL, Applied Linguistics Master of Arts in Teaching, Linguistics is preferred
• BA in TESOL, Language Education, English,
• BA in any field plus teaching certification such as TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA or similar from an accredited university or institute.
Compensation and Benefits Package:
• Competitive tax free salary (range: US$30.000-60.000) is based on teaching experience and credentials.
• Airfare from city/country of origin to and from Saudi Arabia
• Furnished compound accommodations with a swimming pool and a Gym and transportation provided or a choice to receive allowances
• Comprehensive class A health insurance with dental coverage for teacher and dependents
• Visa expenses (including medical) covered/reimbursed upon arrival
• Employment visa processed (toward Iqama) or Business visas; all available
• SIM card and S.R. 1000 cash advance provided upon arrival
• Scheduled trips to and from cultural sites and shopping malls
• Yearend bonus paid at the end of the academic year
• Annual Vacation time of 30 days in addition to all Saudi holidays (exit/re-entry visas provided).
• Iqama holders keep their passports; Business visa holders have immediate access to their passports
• Academic year contract with option for renewal
If you meet the minimum qualifications, contact us today. Please submit CV, copies of credentials, transcripts/diploma, ESL certificate, and passport to:
We look forward to hearing from you. All applications will be considered.