Clover Recruiting is looking for a new teacher for a private language school in Jinju, Gyeongsagamdo.
Jinju is a 500,000 population city 90 minutes close to southern coast. Busan, the second biggest city of Korea is 90 minutes away. If you want clean air and yet urban environment, Jinju is the right city!
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume and a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Starting date: beginning of Janaury 2015
- Operating Hours: 2pm-10pm(Mon-Thursday), 2pm-7pm(Friday)
- Type of students : Elementary-Middle School students
- Monthly Salary: 2.1 Million KRW ~ 2.3 Million KRW (depending on your qualification & experience)
- Location: Jinju, Gyeongsangnamdo (on the southern coast, 1 and a half hour from Busan)
-Number of current foreign teachers at the school: 2
- Benefits: Furnished single housing, 10 days paid vacation, 50% medical insurance, pension, prepaid air ticket, completion bonus equal to one month salary.
a) To have a passport from one of the following countries: USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, UK, Ireland
b) To have a Bachelor’s degree from those countries. A degree in English or Education or at least 1 year teaching experience will be preferred
c) No criminal record
ABOUT CLOVER RECRUITING
Clover Recruiting consists of a team of ex-ESL teachers with the personal experience of teaching English in Asia. We have fantastic jobs available in reputable public schools & language academies throughout South Korea. We also provide ALL our teachers with all the support they require before & during their contracts. There are NO placement fees for any of our services.