Explore Your Russia with BKC-IH Moscow!!!
Teaching positions are available starting from September in Moscow, Russia
BKC – International House is one of the most respected Language Schools in Moscow, a member of the International House World Organisation, the school that has the only Cambridge/IELTS centre approved by Cambridge ESOL. Our teacher training center also offers Celta/Delta courses. Our teacher training department has a wide variety of workshops, seminars, courses aimed at the teacher's self-development.
Our teachers work with variety of levels and ages and average teaching schedule consists of 50% of Younger learners and 50% of adult groups. Children classes range from 3-10 y.o.,
teens 11-16, and adult classes from 17+.
Main Terms and Conditions of BKC-IH Moscow Contract
- Salary: from $1150 per month (net) (30 hour\9-month contract) and from $895 per month (net) (24 hour\9-month contract)
- Length: 6-9 months
- completion of the contract bonus - up to $1000
- multiple-entry work visa, consulate fee paid by the school
- shared accommodation
- metro expenses paid by the school
- airfare reimbursement
- meeting at the airport on teacher's arrival
- paid induction period upon arrival
- paid holidays
- health care
- 50% discount for Russian classes
- 24 hour emergency support line
- discount on training courses, including Cambridge DELTA course
- insurance fund
A successful candidate should have one of the following qualifications:
CELTA, Trinity TESOL, SIT Tesol, TESL Canada, ACELS CELT (Irish equivalent to the CELTA), IHC or any 100/120-hour of on site training equivalent.
To become a member of our international team please send us your CV at email@example.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved