A Little Different in HSIN-CHU, TAIWAN
MICHAEL'S E.F.L SCHOOL
Hsin-Chu city Taiwan
Native English teacher required teaching children.
(no kindies, no mornings.)
Why are we different from the rest?
We are a small independent, non commercial school. My Taiwanese wife, and myself (British) have owned and managed our school for more than 25 years. We are certified teachers and have a curriculum that we have both taught and developed. Besides a caring environment for students and teachers, we also provide a well-organized support system.
Looking for a hassle free experience (almost) in a professional teaching environment?
(1) Above average wages and conditions.
(2) One month training. (if required)
(3) Airfare compensation
(4) Paid holidays
(5) Work visa, national health care.
(6) Free airport pick up.
(7) Accommodation assistance.
We will require:
(1) Teaching/coaching experience/EFL qualifications.
(2) Minimum one year commitment.
(3) Reference letters.
(4) Recognized university degree.
(6) Letter of introduction
(7) A genuine desire to teach EFL.
For additional information and correspondence contact; email@example.com . Address your letters to Michael Weatherley. Include: (a) Proposed start date (b) Nationality (c) Resume/CV (d) Recent photograph and pertinent information about yourself.
Our web site can be found at: http://tinyurl.com/michaelenglishschool
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved