Wall Street Institute is one of the world's most successful private English language schools and currently operates in 28 countries with over 400 centers. With just 4.5 years in business in Jakarta, WSI's success has been phenomenal – now over 8,000 students.
WSI's students are in their late teens, twenties or thirties, and are a blend of university students, office workers, high school students, housewives, and even celebrities. They are generally well-read and well-traveled, making them great conversationalists.
Wall Street Institute is owned by Pearson, the largest and most successful education company in the world. In addition, WSI Indonesia has won 3 global awards for giving the best service out of 28 WSI countries worldwide.
Why teach at Wall Street Institute?
* The salary starts at 15,000,000 rupiah (approximately $1,750 per month)
* Teachers receive a year-end bonus worth approximately one month's salary
* Incoming airfare is reimbursed
* 1 month of vacation time: 16 days of annual leave and roughly 15 national paid holidays
* 100% of visa and work permit costs are covered
* Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care
* The average classroom size is 1:3
* We have high standards for recruiting staff, both locals and ex-pats, so you are guaranteed to be working with great colleagues
* We have internet for teachers and free flow of coffee
* Ample opportunity for professional growth and promotion
* Housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated
* 25-hour Teacher Excellency Training is provided
* Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival
* Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 5 days
* A staff "buddy" will assist teachers in finding accommodation
* $200 spending money given on arrival
* Indonesian course for basic language skills is provided
* Indonesia offers the best place to be for any person who’s looking for new adventures with hundreds of volcanoes, large jungles and beaches, best diving place in the world and Komodo Dragon Island.
* Minimum of a Bachelors degree in English Literature, Linguistics (English focus), Education (English focus), or TESOL/TEFL
* TEFL certified
* Passport from the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or Europe
* Passionate about both teaching and life; friendly and outgoing
* Professionally dressed and well-groomed
Please email your CV to: John Kotcher (firstname.lastname@example.org). Due to the large volume of applications, kindly do not attach any additional files. We will request CELTA/TEFL certificates, references, diplomas, and other documents if we choose to move forward with an application. If you have any problems contacting us, please email email@example.com.