Sungbuk (Sungshin Women’s Univ. Station): up to 2.4, roundtrip air + full benefits
Est. 1961. 50yrs & still Korea’s #1 ESL Org. Choose Prime/Central Seoul- Gyeonggi-do locations with Pre-Paid Air, 100% Job Stability + All Benefits. Bypass recruiting agencies dealing directly with YBM Head Office for Honest & Professional processing
Benefits you receive with YBM ECC which other schools may not provide:
- Competitive salary of 2.0 million to 2.4 million won per month
- RENT FREE, furnished, single housing within walking distance to the school
- Teach from Monday to Friday (no Saturday classes)
- 26 teaching hours per week; fewer hours than the average contract in Korea
- Avoid wide split-shift schedule (working mornings and evenings) from teaching adults
- Guaranteed contracts; you will always be paid on time and in full by the YBM Head Office
- Prepaid air tickets, not reimbursed, from the nearest major home city of prospective teachers.
- Relocation allowance 200,000 won
- Visa Fee Subsidy 50,000 won
- Korean National Medical Insurance
- Compliance with the Pension tax refund for qualifying teachers
- Year-end completion bonus/severance (one extra month’s salary)
- Vacation days (10 days plus all Korean National holidays)
- Medical testing provided and paid for by YBM
- Paid Orientation and training with our teacher trainer.
Positions at the end of November 2014
Description: Sungbuk ECC is located in the Sungbuk district located in the northeastern part of Seoul. This district has a population of roughly 500,000 people living in an area of 24.57 km2. As the school is located in Seoul, instructors will be working and living in a very compact and urban neighborhood. Furthermore, Sungbuk ECC is just two minutes walk from Sungshin Women’s Univ. Station and the housing will be within walking distance as well.
Sungshin Women’s Univ. Station is connected to major hot spots in Seoul such as Dongdaemun, Daehagno and Myeongdong. Each representing a different ambiance all of these places are easily accessible and a must go. Popular areas to hang out such as Hongdae and Itaewon are also close by with the usage of Seoul Metro.
Nearest Subway Station: 2 minute walk from Sungshin Women’s Univ. Station, Line 4
Nearby Attractions: Dongdaemun, Daehangno (University Street), Myeongdong
Visit http://www.ybmecc.co.kr to learn more about the schools and about the ECC program.
- A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
- Qualifications for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
How to Apply:
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, and a recent photo. Also, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.
YBM/SISA founded in 1961 generated more than 420 million dollars ($US) revenues last year combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM publishes Newsweek Magazine, National Geographic, Reader’s Digest in South Korea and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. Be part of the largest and most well known education based corporation in Korea offering career opportunities with chance advancement throughout various divisions.