ELT Regional Teacher Trainer Position
ELT Regional Teacher Trainer, Russia
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
The ELT Division is a global leader in the provision of multimedia English language teaching and learning materials. Operating in over 100 countries, it reaches millions of teachers and students each year to support the development of English language proficiency.
About the Role
As part of our growth plans for the Russia, we are currently seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated Regional Teacher Trainer, to be based in Moscow, to deliver workshops and seminars in support of our publishing to English Language Teachers in the region. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our highly successful local team.
• Writing and delivering methodological workshops and seminars to support our market-leading ELT list
• Carrying out research and feedback analysis to monitor teacher needs and teacher satisfaction
• Meeting, giving presentations and information to decision-makers in overseas educational systems, including at ministry level
• Delivering training through webinars or video
• Supporting regional ELT consultants by providing methodology training to support key publishing
The ideal candidate will be a fluent English speaker, educated to degree level, with excellent commercial and market awareness. You will also have:
• An internationally recognised teaching qualification, e.g. DELTA, MA TESOL
• Experience in teaching and teacher training in one or more countries in the Arabic-speaking world
• The ability to work independently, and to plan and prioritise your own workload
• Good interpersonal skills, to build relationships with OUP staff and customers
• A good understanding of technology and its role in English language teaching
• Experience of working in ELT publishing would be advantageous
• A clean driving licence
To apply for this post http://ukjobs.oup.com
Closing date: 15 January 2012
Salary depending on skills and experience
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved