English Teachers Needed (Nasr City, Maadi, Dokki)
Only for English teachers who live in Egypt now.
We are currently seeking 20 new Native English teachers to teach at our English center in Cairo.
1. Live in Cairo now; kindly don't apply if you are not located in Cairo at the moment.
2. Be native English speakers or lived a long time in English native country.
3. Have teaching experience for Adults (at least 1 year experience)
4. Have enough charisma
4. CELTA or TEFL certificate preferred but not necessary.
We offer English workshops to teach English. We focus mostly on the conversational aspect of the language with a student centered classroom teaching style. It's not courses but workshops. there is a big difference between workshops and English courses
1. A professional but laid back and fun atmosphere for our teachers.
2. One year contract.
3. Competitive and good pay package.
If this sounds like a job you would be interested in, and you think you are the right candidate for the job then please email your resume plus a recent picture to the mentioned email or contact us directly on 01116671666. Kindly don't forget your recent picture.
•Location: Cairo (you may work at one of three places (Nasr City or Giza or Maadi))
•Salary: between L.E 6000 to L.E 130000 p/m (after taxes) according to your class demo
• Location: Cairo: Nasr City, Dokki or Maadi
• Interview's location: Cairo Nasr City (the main branch)
• Working hours: 6 days a week 9 hours a day.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved