5 New Native English Teachers Needed
We are currently seeking 5 new Native English teachers to teach at our English center in Cairo and kindly don't apply if you are not located in Cairo at the moment.
1. live in Cairo now, kindly don't apply if you are not located in Cairo at the moment.
2. Be native English speakers (American or British or Canadian or Australian)
3. Have teaching experience for Adults (at least 1 year experience)
4. CELTA or TEFL certificate preferred but not necessary.
We offer English workshops to teach English. We focus mostly on the conversational aspect of the language with a student centered classroom teaching style. It's not courses but workshops. there is a big difference between workshops and English courses
1. A professional but laid back and fun atmosphere for our teachers.
2. One year or six month contract with quarterly pay increases.
3. Competitive and good pay package.
If this sounds like a job you would be interested in, and you think you are the right candidate for the job then please email your resume plus a recent picture to email@example.com. kindly don't forget your recent picture.
•Location: Cairo (you may work at one of three places (Nasr City or Giza or Maadi))
•Salary L.E 10000 p/m (after taxes)
•Location: Cairo: Nasr City , Giza or Maadi
•Interview's location: Cairo Nasr City (the main branch)
•Compensation: Salary 6000-10000 L.E p/m depending on experience (after taxes)
•Working hours: 6 days a week 7 hours a day( only 6 hours teaching)
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved