2900 USD per Month ESL Jobs in Taiwan
MEG-TESOL Staffing aims at bridging people with multicultural awareness and compassion to help change lives through English language teaching activities overseas. We train people who are not experienced; we hire people who are qualified; we offer interns for college students who have energy; we help volunteers find their best match.
MEG-TESOL currently has more than 2000 ESL teaching positions in 60 countries
-Native Speaker of English
-Citizens of US, UK, Canada, Australia, and South Africa
- Finish at least 12+ years of education, B.A in Education
• Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
• Dynamic and creative approach to training
• Openness to web-based, blended and live instruction
-Any other major other than Education may need a 120 Hour-TESOL Certificate
Benefit varies on countries of interest, level of education, and other qualifications: $1,200-$2,400.
Send us your resume and a bio photo
If you meet the entire requirement but do not have the TESOL Certificate, we train you.
If you do not have a 4-year degree, no problem, we also have position for you!!!
Contact us ASAP for an exciting career opportunity: skype ID: minh.chau1901
This job is for Licensed Teachers only
* QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED IMMEDIATELY *
Innovative Learning in Taipei for LICENSED TEACHERS: Super fun English Immersion Project in Elementary Schools, ASAP!
6 Full-time Positions for Certified Teachers Needed in Central Taipei City!
Exciting new English learning program enacted by Taipei City Government is about "project-based learning, " or PBL. PBL focuses on student-centered inquiry and group learning with the teacher acting as a facilitator. In a classroom where PBL is used, children are actively engaged by being an active participant in the design and implementation of learning.
In this case, a teacher/facilitator is not teaching EFL in a traditional classroom setting, but through engaging students in real life settings like restaurant, supermarket, airplane, etc.
Creativity and outgoing personality required, as many elementary school students from neighboring districts will come visit you at your "job."
Enjoy being on stage and interacting with people? Dear teacher, this is your DREAM POSITION!
Also, you will be living and working in the middle of Taipei City, one of the most advanced cities in Asia. It's a life-changing experience you will never forget.
Salary & Benefits:
1) Salary: 60,000NT++ /month (depending on years of experience and qualification).
2) Bonuses: Up to 140,000NT upon completion of contract.
3) Holidays: 10 paid holidays during the summer.
4) Nation laborer insurance and health insurance: Sponsored by the school.
5) NT$2 million accident insurance paid by the school.
6) Contract length: 12months.
7) Working week: Mondays to Fridays.
8) Teaching Hours: up to 25 teaching classes per week.
9) Working hours: 08:00 ~ 16:00.
10) Student's age: 7~13 (elementary level).
11) Size of class: 25~38 students per class.
12) Work permit & alien resident visa (ARC): Sponsored by the school.
13) Airport pickup and housing assistance: Available upon request.
1. Native speaker of English
2. Professional educator with valid teaching certificate from the teacher's home country
3. Zeal for educating young children
4. Energetic and outgoing personality
5. Ready to commit for one-year contract
6. Teamwork spirit
7. Flexible and excited about learning another culture
8. Clear diction and good classroom management skills
9. Age between 23-45
10. Clear criminal record
1. Resume/CV with a valid e-mail, Skype and two phone numbers
2. Cover letter with reasons for coming Taiwan and your plans for teaching
3. Two casual recent photos (When sending us the photos, please remember the saying, "a picture is worth more than 1000 words." Who you are is reflected in your photos, so please send us only photos that truly represent YOU!)
4. Copy of Bachelor degree, Teacher License, and/or TESL/TEFL Certificate
5. Photo of your passport front page
6. Recommendation letters from past employers or two references with valid contacts.
7. Police clearance check