Female Teachers Needed in Saudi Arabia
CALL FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES
We are delighted to announce opportunities for qualified Female English Language Instructors in Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia. This opportunity will offer successful Female candidates the chance to work in one of Saudi Arabia's and World’s top Language Schools while experiencing all that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has to offer.
Telephone, Skype and live interviews will be held in Mid-June.
•Attractive Tax-free Salary Offered (starting from SAR115,000 and more)
•Married Teaching Couple Status Contracts available
•Furnished Accommodation with free transportation
•Yearly round trip ticketing for up to three eligible dependents (one spouse and two children)
•45 days of Paid Holidays
•Medical and Emergency dental coverage for you and eligible dependents
•End of Service Award
•BA from a recognizable western university in any of the fields of Arts, languages, history, literature, or journalism or similar fields.
•Minimum of 1 year teaching English in a Western country as a full time teacher/lecturer
• MA or BA in English or Applied Linguistics
• Preferably with a teaching certificate in CELTA/DELTA
If you meet the above requirements please submit your CV to
To speed up the review of your application, please include the following information in your CV:
1. Marital Status: (Single/Married)
2. Children: (number/ages)
3. DOB: (DD/MM/YYYY)
4. Notice Period? (Days/Months)
5. Current Salary
6. Name, contact number and position of at least 2 work references of which were your direct supervisor or Manager at work.
7. Have you applied through any other agency/organisation?
8. Have you ever been suspended or placed in a probation Status?
9. Kindly provide us with copies of the following documents to support your application:
a. Copies of all your qualifications as indicated in your CV
b. A copy of your passport
c. A recent photograph to be used for your application.
Please also note once shortlisted we would require 2 Reference Letters that meet the following criteria as part of the recruitment process of short listed candidates. Please confirm if you would be able to provide this once shortlisted after interview:
• Reference letters must come from a superior and not a colleague.
• At Least one reference letter needs to be from the current employer, or if not working, previous employer.
• All reference letters must be on Company/Organisational letter Head paper.
• All Reference Letters Must be signed scans.
• All reference Letters must be dated within the last 6 months.
Our commitment to you is that of a truly Ethical academic partner, underlying our core principles of Care and Integrity.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved