Teach English in Casablanca or Rabat
Teach English at AMIDEAST in Morocco
We are seeking both experienced teachers and those need certification
Get Professional ELT Certification & Teach English in Morocco!
Perfect for those who want to get into the profession, or for people with some teaching experience but no certification:
In partnership with SIT World Learning, AMIDEAST is offering the PCELT (Professional Certificate in English Language Teacher).
• Intensive PCELT Training from August 31 – September 29.
• This is a TEFL/CELTA equivalent course, recognized worldwide.
• 120 hours of high-quality training with an observed teaching component.
• Great training and your passport to teaching English anywhere!
People with native-level English language proficiency and a Bachelor’s degree who satisfactorily complete the course will be offered jobs teaching English with AMIDEAST for the academic year (October 2015 – June 2016). Good pay with healthcare included. Fantastic lifestyle on the coast of Morocco!
For more information please put “PCELT” in the subject line of your email and send it to: ELMorocco@amideast.org
Do you already have a teaching certificate?
For more experienced/certified teachers, AMIDEAST Morocco is looking for instructors with versatility and experience teaching adults, young learners and test preparation (GRE, GMAT, SAT, TOEIC & TOEFL).
• 120-hour PCELT/TEFL/CELTA (no online components) with an observed teaching component
• Bachelor’s degree
• Native-level English language proficiency
9-month contract (October 2015 – June 2016) with good pay and healthcare included. Fantastic lifestyle on the coast of Morocco!
For more information or to apply, send your CV and note your preferred location (“Rabat,” “Casablanca” or “Either Rabat or Casablanca”) in the subject line to: ELMorocco@amideast.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved