Dongtan (Close to Suwon City, South of Gangnam): up to 2.4, roundtrip air + more
Dongtan (Close to Suwon City, South of Gangnam): up to 2.4, roundtrip air, guaranteed contracts!
Est. 1961. 50yrs & still Korea’s #1 ESL Org. Choose Prime/Central Seoul- Gyeonggi-do locations with Pre-Paid Air, 100% Job Stability + All Benefits. Bypass recruiting agencies dealing directly with YBM Head Office for Honest & Professional processing
Benefits you receive with YBM ECC which other schools may not provide:
- Competitive salary of 2.0 million to 2.4 million won per month
- RENT FREE, furnished, single housing within walking distance to the school
- Teach from Monday to Friday (no Saturday classes)
- 26 teaching hours per week; fewer hours than the average contract in Korea
- Avoid the split-shift schedule (working mornings and evenings) from teaching adults
- Guaranteed contracts; you will always be paid on time and in full by the YBM Head Office
- Prepaid air-tickets, not reimbursed, from the nearest major home city of prospective teachers.
- Relocation allowance 200,000 won
- Visa Fee Subsidy 50,000 won
- Korean National Medical Insurance
- Compliance with the Pension tax refund for qualifying teachers
- Year-end completion bonus/severance (one extra month’s salary)
- Vacation days (10 days plus all Korean National holidays)
- Medical testing provided and paid for by YBM
- Paid Orientation and training with our teacher trainer.
Positions for October 2014
Description: Located in the city of Hwaseong, just a little south from the capital city of Seoul and just south of Suwon City. The urban life-style without the congestion and pollution of Seoul is charm of living in the neighborhood of Dongtan. Transportation to Seoul is easy as there are numerous express buses heading to Seoul in frequent intervals. As well, Dongtan neighborhood is home to residential skyscrapers with towers reaching 249m (66th stories) which is the third-tallest residential skyscraper in South Korea. There are shopping malls filled with amenities and lots of greeneries in this location.
Nearest Subway Station: Seodongtan Station, Line 1
Nearby Attractions:Dongtan Metropolis, Hwaseong Fortress (UNESCO World Heritage)
- A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
- Qualifications for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
How to Apply:
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, and a recent photo. Also, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.
YBM/SISA founded in 1961 generated more than 420 million dollars ($US) revenues last year combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM publishes Newsweek Magazine, National Geographic, Reader’s Digest in South Korea and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. Be part of the largest and most well known education based corporation in Korea offering career opportunities with chance advancement throughout various divisions.