Public School Jobs in Korea
School Jobs in Korea
Public schools and private academies in Korea are actively seeking qualified ESL instructors to teach elementary and middle school students. Teaching English in Korea is a great way to travel and see Asia, as well as save money. Opportunity to teach in South Korea and save 17,000 USD a year
-Airfare reimbursement upon arrival in Korea.
- Free housing (teachers will pay for utilities)
- Health insurance
- Pension Payment (Korean "Social Security)
- Contract completion bonus (equal to one months' salary)
- Starting salary of between 2-2.3 million Korean Won ($1,900-$2,200 US)
- 4 year college diploma in any field (candidates with a degree in English or Education are given priority)
- Clean criminal history (candidates must supply a nation-wide criminal background check)
- Applicants must possess a current and valid passport.
- At least 100 hours TESOL/TEFL/CELTA
How to apply *
Adventure starts here! Teach in South Korea!
1. Email us with your resume
2. schedule a time to speak on the phone or Skype
3. Gather required visa documents
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved