Full-time In-house Academic Editor Wanted in Taipei
- Join a team of academic editors who edit academic research papers for Taiwanese researchers.
- Edit academic papers for awkward English usage and meaning for publication in international journals.
- Write comments to the author on ways to improve meaning and flow.
- Refer to style manuals when editing to adhere to the conventions of engineering, medicine, science and social science.
- Attend weekly ongoing training sessions on academic editing conventions and incorporate feedback on your editing from regular peer evaluation.
Job Skills required:
- Native ability in English
- Detailed oriented style
- Ability to correct non-native academic writing errors
- A cheerful attitude and ability to work with other editors and management
- A four year degree plus two years working experience or a graduate degree
- A background in a technical, medical or scientific background preferred
Wallace Academic Editing currently edits and translates papers from over 100 universities and research institutes in Taiwan. We specialize in academic editing and translation and welcome applications from those who love editing and are familiar with academic writing. Please visit our website to know more about us: http://www.editing.tw/
Note: Need to relocate to Taiwan and work in the Taipei office.
Please mail your CV to email@example.com, Melody Chang.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved