Teach Abroad Korea - Seoul
1) Be a Native Speaker of America &Canada, Australia, England, New Zealand
2) Hold a Bachelor's degree or higher.
-Hold a University degree (You must hold a original diploma)
3) No Criminal Record Check
4) Mentally and Phsically healthy
* The documents which must be prepared
A copy of degree with an apostille
A Original Criminal Record check with an apostille
“ No Teaching Experience Required, Bachelor’s degree with any major is OK”
Salary and Benefits
Period of Contract : 1 year (E-2 VISA holder can stay in Korea for a year. This is renewable.)
Salary : 2.1-2.5 million won/per month (depending on your career).
Teaching hours : 30hours per week
Overtime pay : 15,000 - 22,000won /hour
Severance pay : Equal to one monthly salary
Accommodations : Private accommodations (free and furnished).
Airfare : Roundtrip economy class ticket or one way ticket.
Medical care : Generally half provided (rate:2% from your salary).
Class size : 10-15persons/class.
Vacation : 10 days paid vacation
Tax rate : 1.9-3.3%
Working days : Monday to Friday (or Saturday)
How to apply?
1. Resume (MS word file, PDF file or wrriten in an email)
2. A recent photo of yourself (Smiling, not with swiming suits)
3. Earliest available date
4. Your Nationality & current location
5. Applying for a position alone or with a friend/partner?
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved