English Teachers Needed in Peru, Chiclayo
We offer a regular English Program, as well as, a free course for children from families who cannot afford English classes. We continuously need interns preferably with TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or equivalent certifications, who are capable of meeting our high standards for our English Program.
● Teach two or more two or three-hour classes of up to 15 students
● Take part in marketing our English Program
● Take part in creating and editing the English books and workbooks used in the classroom
● Take part in teacher training activities
● Take part in our efforts to evaluate the English Program
*Our teachers have also an opportunity to develop their teaching skills while learning Spanish from the native Spanish speakers who teach our classes.
● Native English speaker
● TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certification (course can be in progress at the time of application)
● You are studying or have studied English as a foreign language, English, or a specialist in a related field
● Free accommodation with fellow interns and Spanish students, double room or dormitory
● Free participation in our Spanish language course for 10 hours a week, including free Fridays to join the City Tour excursions organized by the school (during the first 8 weeks)
● Free Peruvian breakfast and lunch everyday
● Reimbursement of up to 100 Peruvian Nuevo Soles each month to help cover food and living expenses
● 3 vacation days each month
● Teacher training and mentoring from our Academic Directors
● Participation in our events for free or at a nominal cost (e.g. barbecue, weekly salsa lessons, sports activities) during your entire stay
● Free luggage deposit if you wish to travel after your internship
Duration: 5 months or more
Start date: Open
Getting excited? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Send any questions or your application to: email@example.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved