Echo English are now looking for Native English Speakers for the commencement of the up-coming May term in Thailand.
We have several positions available with an immediate start-date, within both Primary and Secondary level schools across Thailand. If you would like to know more about us and our schools please visit our website: http://www.echo-english.com
The May term in Thailand runs from the middle of May until the end of September/October, 2015. If you are interested in working with us during the up-coming term, within one of our partner schools, please email your CV and smiley photo to the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor degree
- Available Immediately
- TEFL certificate / teaching experience
- Reliable and enthusiastic
What we offer:
- 30,000 Baht per month
- Work permit costs covered
- Assistance with obtaining a non-immigrant B visa
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Support throughout your time with us
How to apply:
Send your CV and a recent photo to email@example.com.
We will contact successful applicants for a Skype interview.