Male EFL Instructors Required near Dammam
Start Date: Various
Prime Teachers is working in collaboration with a leading worldwide provider of international education and services and one of the leading training and consultancy companies in the Middle East. Successful candidates would be teaching Saudi high school and Colleges of Technology graduates at the Al Hasa campus.
Reporting to the Senior Teacher, the successful candidates will be responsible for the delivery of the English curriculum to national students who need a solid foundation in English which will allow them to enter employment with one of the partner companies such as Saudi Aramco (the state oil company). You will work in a technologically-advanced environment as part of an international team of faculty members
Your core responsibilities will involve:
• Teaching English language and Academic Skills modules to students - normal teaching load is 25 hours per week.
• Assisting with module examinations and other forms of formative and summative assessment, delivery, marketing and provision of feedback to students.
• Providing academic leadership and coordination for a designated number of modules in the role of “Module Coordinator”.
• Contributing to the development of supplementary teaching material for modules delivered on the programs.
• Providing input for related modules to the annual review and reporting process
• Providing tutorial support to small groups of students
• Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date record of student attendance and performance
• Organising, accompanying and supervising students on field trips where required.
• Promoting student development through the use of technology-based learning.
• Participating in the development and organization of student projects within class, courses and programs.
• Attending and being available to travel for designated meetings, workshops, system-wide assessment and marking sessions and conferences as part of your duties.
• Participating in student recruitment, registration, induction and placement activities.
• Participating in cover schedule to substitute for sick colleagues.
• Participating in campus and community events
• Any other duties as required from time to time by line manager.
Candidate Profile (to apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements):
• A minimum of two years post qualification English teaching experience.
• A Bachelor’s degree
• A recognized teaching certificate such as TESOL, CELTA or DELTA
• Knowledge of the educational systems, landscape and aspirations of Saudi Arabia.
• Experience of using educational technologies.
• The ability to respond positively to change and to be effective in changing situations.
• Flexibility and willingness to work under pressure to deadlines.
• Capable of working independently in projects at an early stage of development.
• Enthusiasm and be a performance-driven team player.
• Experience of delivering ESP, preferably in the Middle East region.
• Experience of working within a Virtual Learning Environment.
• Salary of 14,400 SAR per month
• Free staff accommodation provided (including all bills)
• Medical insurance provided
• Contract is one year renewable
• Annual return air tickets for candidates based overseas
• Visa assistance (going out on a multi-exit business visa, with the view to converting to an Iqama)
To apply, please follow the link (http://ffi.sh/lQLXX) or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting "REF - AL HASA".
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved