ESL Teaching Jobs in South Korea
http://www.jimmyesl.com, the leading ESL blog, is proud to present http://www.beyondbordersesl.com
Have you ever thought about teaching English in China? How about South Korea or Saudi Arabia. My name is James and I've been teaching ESL both In Japan and in the United States for the past 8 years. Now I have started my own company, http://www.beyondbordersesl.com, to help fellow teachers find positions throughout China, South Korea and Saudi Arabia.
My goal is to work with reputable schools and partner companies to ultimately help you find a good position. If I am unable to help you, then I will let you know.
You can also find an abundance of free information about teaching abroad on my blog at http://www.jimmyesl.com and contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
FEATURED POSITIONS-Hiring ASAP!
BEIJING PUBLIC SCHOOLS-AUGUST-SEPTEMBER-Great position! (end of August)
Job category: Full-time
Job location: Beijing 15,000rmb per month-great pay
Job listing, including contact information:
Beijing University of Chemical Technology (BUCT) is recruiting 15 teachers
to teach English inpublic elementary and secondary schools in Beijing,
China. This is a fulltime position and providesteachers with a unique
opportunity not only to work in the public school setting but also to
helptrain Chinese teachers in teaching methodology.
Send required docs specified below to email@example.com
1) Maximum of 20 teaching hours per week, however 1 class hour is actually
period. Your lessons are supposed to supplement the curriculum already in
place, but you do
have considerable leeway to add your own materials.
2) Attend a weekly teacherís seminar to promote an exchange of ideas and approaches
between yourself and the Chinese English teachers. Once a month, youíll be
asked to lead
3) Offer your own thoughts about the development of the curriculum in a
1) 15,000 RMB salary per month before tax.
2) Provide a furnished one-bedroom apartment with all of the amenities and
We deal with the landlord so you only need to pay utilities, telephone and
internet fees. And
we will make sure that the apartment is nearby your assigned school.
3) 10,000 RMB airfare allowance paid in two installments over the course
year. In case you are already in China, we will provide you the whole
in two separate
4) Medical Insurance provided.
5) Free use of all recreational facilities at BUCT and your assigned
6) Free lunches at the school.
7) If you need to learn Chinese language, we will help you to find a
8) Provide working Visa (Z visa), Residence permit, Foreign Expert
9) Free pick up service from the Beijing Capital Airport or the train
station depending on where
you are arriving from. Provide orientation and ongoing support from the
university and your
assigned school throughout the year.
1) Native English speaker from the UK, America, Canada, Australia, New
2) Bachelor Degree or above with a TESOL, TEFL or equivalent.
3) Priority will be given to those applicants with a Teacher License.
4) At least 2 YEARS OF TEACHING EXPERIENCE.
5) Able to provide a Criminal Background Check.
6) Good health status.
7) 24 to 60 years old.
8) Enthusiastic, responsible and dedicated, possessing good classroom
management skills and
1. Scan copy of passport
2. Scan copy of diploma
3. CV (including education and working experience)
4. Scan copy of Criminal Background Check
5. Scan copy of Teacher Certificate
6. Scan copy of Certificate of TESOL or TEFL or equivalent and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teach with Etonkids (End of August) Hiring Asap!
Etonkids schools are hiring for positions throughout China.
-Opportunity to grow
-4 year degree
-be from a native English speaking country
-Teaching experience preferred but not required
-energetic and a nice personality.
Send your resume and recent photo directly to email@example.com
Jobs Throughout China!
There currently are not enough teachers to fill all of the positions available in China at the moment. China is expected to need upwards to 100,000 Western English Teachers by 2015.
Beyond Borders is working with a partner company in China to help teachers find positions in SHANGHAI, BEIJING, GUANGZHOU, SUZHOU, NANJING, QINGDAO AND OTHER LOCATIONS. We have positions teaching both adults and children
There currently are not enough teachers to fill all of the positions available in China at the moment. China is expected to need upwards to 100,000 Western English Teachers by 2015
Pay and Benefits
-$800 to $2400 per month depending on experience, education and location.
-A Free furnished apartment or a housing allowance provided by your school
-A significantly lower cost of live compared to Western Countries.
-A university degree is preferred, but there are positions for those who do not have one.
-A citizen of the United States, the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa. Some exceptionsmay be made for citizens of other countries.
-A desire to live in another country and embrace another culture
-A team player
-Between the ages of 19 to 60 years of age
You can also find out about teaching in other countries as well through my personal blog at http://www.jimmyesl.com
Send your docs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Two years teaching experience with young children
Genuine love of children
Kind, outgoing personality
To apply, send:
- Your CV
- A scan of the photo page of your passport
- A scan of your degree certificate
- A scan of any other certificates relevant for the job (i.e TEFL)
- A recent photograph
Start date : April 1,2015 contact email@example.com
NANJING-ADULT STUDENTS-START ASAP
Our adults English training school in Nanjing is seeking for native English speaker teachers for its various branch schools in Xin Jie Kou ,Jiangning ,Gulou ,Zifeng
* Passionate about teaching
* 1-2+ year teaching experience with adults is preferred
* Bachelors degree
* Internationally-recognized TEFL certification (CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL will get priority)
* Native English speaker
* Creative, caring, and full of energy
Compensation & benefits:
* Monthly Salary of 10,000RMB , a potential raised salary 13,000rmb for the 2nd year.
for 25 teaching hrs/week , 5 days/week( 1pm-9pm schedule)
* Accommodation Allowance of 2,000 RMB per month and Accommodation support
* Paid annual leave (5 days + Chinese National Holidays)
* Sponsored Z working visa
* Airfare allowance of 6,000 RMB per year
* Arrival support
* Induction teacher training program
* Classroom-based professional development
* Career promotion .
Start date : ASAP
Where you will live
Nanjing is the provincial capital of Jiangsu, one of China's most prosperous provinces. Nanjing is situated on the south bank of the Yangtze River and is a large modern Chinese city, which displays many of the traits of old and new China.
The city has twice served as the capital of China and there are many attractions throughout Nanjing where you can get a feel for China's rich history. Today, Nanjing mixes the old and the new, offering a chance to enjoy traditional Chinese customs and culture side by side with many of the comforts of a modern International city.
The city is also home to a large foreign student population, who attend the cities renowned universities, plus a wealth of foreign trade companies. This has resulted in the city boasting many international restaurants and an active nightlife.
Nanjing has excellent transport links with other cities in the region, such as Shanghai (2 hours), Suzhou (2 hours), and Hangzhou ( 3 hrs)
Teach in SOUTH KOREA
There is still a large demand for teachers in South Korea. Are you
interested in teaching in South Korea, but don't know where to start or
who to trust? Let me help you. I can help facilitate the process at no
charge to you by introducing you to the right recruiters that are kind,
people friendly and take the time to answer your questions.WE have positions all over Korea, including Seoul, Seoul metro area and Busan.
If you are interested in teaching English in South Korea, please send your
resume, recent photo and copy of passport to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expectations for first year teachers in South Korea
-monthly salary between $2,000 to $2,200 per month
-free and furnished housing
-healthcare (50% paid by company)
-paid holidays and vacation (total 4 to 6 weeks)
-contract completion bonus
For more about teaching in South Korea, check out http://www.jimmyesl.com
Beyond Borders is the in the beginning stages of bringing teachers to Saudi Arabia. Keep in mind that it can take some time to actually begin teaching Saudi Arabia, so begin the process the early. We are currently looking for male and female teachers to begin for various positions starting around the end of August/September. If you meet the following qualifications, please send your Resume, recent photo, photo of passport and photo of TESOL or TEFL certificate to email@example.com
-at least four years teaching ESL experience
-a degree in English, linguistics, TESOL or closely related
-a TESOL or TEFL certificate
-willing to fulfill a one year contract
-clean criminal record
For all questions or apply, please contact us and send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to check out the only ESL blog for accurate, honest and insightful information about http://www.jimmyesl.com
While you are at it, would be great if you could share some articles