Echo English are looking for a female Native English Speaker for a childcare position in central Bangkok. The start date for this position is 1st May, 2015.
The family have two small children (aged 4/5 and 7 years of age) and would ideally like a female teacher who has previously had some experience with kindergarten/lower primary school aged children. The teacher would be working for 24 hours a week within the family’s home, in a central area of Bangkok. For this position, a degree will not be a pre-requisite for obtaining the position as childcare experience is both an advantage and asset for the role.
There is suggested accommodation, located within walking distance to the family’s home (rent and utilities not included), which would be suitable for the teacher’s salary and location. The rent ranges from between 4-5,000 Thai Baht per month. As this position has a central Bangkok location, there are plenty of attractions and areas of interest in and around the city itself and Bangkok also has excellent transport links to other areas and provinces worth exploring in your free-time!
- You will be paid 30,000 Thai Baht per month
- Accommodation assistance (excluding financial assistance)
- Support from Echo English throughout your time with us
- Female Native English Speaker
- Experience with kindergarten aged children
- Available from 1st May, 2015
How to apply:
- To apply, send the Echo English team your CV and a recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only successful applicants will be contacted for a Skype interview.
- In the subject line, state the position you are applying for: “Nanny Position in Bangkok”.