Opening Positions at Incheon English Village, Korea
Incheon English Village
- Job Type: Full-time positions for
- Foreign Teachers starting in early May or late July
- Location: Incheon, Korea
- Website: http://www.icev.go.kr/eng/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Foreign Teacher
1. Foreign teachers from E2 visa eligible countries listed below.
- USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Ireland
2. Bachelor¡¦s degree - Education related degrees preferred
3. Teaching certificate preferred.
4. Documents ready soon ¡V Diploma & CBC appostilled or notarized.
1. Teaching age group: Elementary students mainly but not limited to.
- Can teach from preschool to adult students.
2. Job project based classes
3. a lot of hands-on activities
4. 40 working hours over the course of five days per week - 09:00AM ¡V 18:00PM
5. Working on Saturdays as an overtime work is mandatory
- Overtime Payment: 25,000KRW per teaching hour
- Three to Four hours on each Sat. (300,000 ~ 400,000KRW/month)
- Working on Sat for a full day will give a day off during the week instead.
6. Number of foreign teachers: Around 30
- Round-trip airfare provided
- Single studio room in a dormitory apartment (utility fee free)
- Four week paid vacations
* 5 working days of paid vacation plus one week at lunar New Year¡¦s Day, one week during the first week of March and one week at Korean Thanksgiving Day.
- Paid sick days: 5 days (If the days are not used, teachers can apply to get bonus for the remaining days)
- Health Insurance & Severance Pay
- Lunch & Transportation Provided
2.1 (+ 0.3 ~ 0.4) + @ Mil/month
If you are interested, please send your resume and CV to me at email@example.com. Also, please go and check the ICEV¡¦s website to find out more about us at http://www.icev.go.kr/eng/
Furthermore, we have more positions available in different schools and locations, please do not hesitate to contact me for more information.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved