Qualified ESL/EFL INSTRUCTORS NEEDED in Al-Madinah Al-Munawarah
Qualified ESL/EFL INSTRUCTORS NEEDED in the Holy city of Al-Madinah Al-Munawarah, Saudi Arabia
The English Department at Al-Bayan Colleges is seeking applicants for the position of ESL Instructor for its up-coming Academic Year 2015-2016. Opportunities are available for husband-and-wife teachers of English or the other courses offered in the Al-Bayan Colleges such as math at both the female and male section of the Prep Year level or the freshman level. Al-Bayan Colleges are located in the Holy City of al-Madinah al-Munawarah, Saudi Arabia.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Teach 20 hours per week in the English Preparatory Year Program and hold 5 office hours.
• Do administrative duties, including class preparation, curriculum development, attendance recording, attending staff meetings and trainings, and placement testing
• Set and mark homework in a timely manner. Give tests during and at the end of each course.
• Teach TOEFL, IELTS, test prep courses.
• Maintain a friendly, positive, organized, service-oriented attitude.
• Participate and serve in one of the Prep Year Program committees, e.g., curriculum and courses, assessment, student support, resources, and activities committees.
• Minimum of 4 years ESL teaching experience in an institution of higher learning or an Intensive English Program, preferably overseas.
• Must be native-fluent in the English language.
• Must hold a minimum of a BA; MA in TEFL a plus.
• Must possess a 120-hour, in-class TEFL certificate.
• Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
• Medical insurance.
• Housing allowance.
• Paid airfare.
• Paid holidays.
Documents to submit:
• Copy of Passport.
• (BA/MA Degree).
• College transcripts.
• TEFL or TESL certificates.
• List of references
To apply: Please send a cover letter, resume, teaching philosophy, and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org