Immediate Positions for Qualified and Experienced Native Speaking ESL Teachers
Immediate Positions for Qualified and Experienced Native Speaking ESL Teachers in Malaysia
English Scholar is a new and exciting language centre in Selangor, Malaysia. All of our teachers are passionate and dedicated. They are from native English speaking countries. They are experienced professionals with CELTA or equivalent qualifications.
We are looking for independent, flexible and self-motivated native speaking English teachers with experience in teaching children, teenagers and adults for the academic year 2015/2016.
We are offering:
- A two (2) years term contract (Starting in March 2015)
- A monthly gross salary ranges from RM 5,000 and above (depends on your qualification and experience)
- Flights, relocation and settling-in expenses
Applicants must be native English speakers (Must hold a passport from: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK or the USA) and aged between 27 and 55 years old.
They should have:
- a high proficiency in English
- an undergraduate/university degree
- an internationally recognised TEFL certificate (Cambridge CELTA/Trinity Cert/TESOL)
- at least 2 years of full-time relevant experience post certificate particularly in the age group 6 to 12 years old
- a driver’s licence
Applicants who are interested in this position are invited to apply with their comprehensive resume with full details, copy of certificates and recent photograph via email.
Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved