English Teacher Urgently Needed in Riyadh & Jeddah
Chase Resourcing, Europe's leading Education Recruitment Experts, urgently require skilled Teachers/Tutors to work with our partner, a university of Health Sciences in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
As an experienced ESL Instructor, you will be delivering 25 hours contact teaching hours per week, with an additional 15 hours office and preparation hours. The students at this faculty are the Doctors, Nurses and health professionals of tomorrow and will be required to speak concise and clear English as part of their daily schedule.
These positions will offer the successful candidate a superb salary and accommodation package whilst working within a progressive university that has a reputation for delivering exceptional instruction to its students.
If you have three plus years ESL teaching experience and also hold a BA or MA in English, TESOL, TEFL, Educationor Linguistics along with a CELTA or 120 hour TEFL certificate I urgently need to speak with you now!
• Must speak English to mother tongue standard
• Must be from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa
• Must possess either 120 hour in class TEFL or CELTA qualification
• Must have in excess of three years ESL teaching experience
• Must hold a minimum of a BA university degree. Only candidate who are certification in related fields to Education such as ESL, Education or Linguistics
• Excel at teaching and are naturally confident
• Have a strong personality and understand the challenges ahead
• Possess superb time management, communication and presentation skills
• Professionals with additional experience in IT, Education Management, Modern Languages highly sought
• Previous experience of working in the Gulf region considered a plus
• Vacancies available ASAP, and on a continuous basis
THE PACKAGE ON OFFER:
• Salary of €31,000 - €38,000 EURO, £27,000 - £38,000 STG, $42,000 - $61,000 USD , TAX FREE, (dependent on qualifications, and experience)
• Rolling 12 month contacts ( last month of contract paid holiday)
• End of contract bonus
• Free accommodation on campus
• Paid return flights from country of origin to KSA
• Paid Medical Insurance
• Travel cost to and from work covered
• Superb holiday benefits
If you have all of the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, I urgently need to speak with you! Please forward on your CV in word or PDF format and I will be delighted to arrange a pre skype interview.
Global Education Recruitment Manager
Chase Towers, Daly’s Lane, The Square, Killorglin, Co. Kerry
+353 (0) 66 9762 007 – DDL
+353 (0) 86 8520 007 – Mob
Public Profile http://ie.linkedin.com/in/adrienking - feel free to get connected with me