Canada, US, UK Female teacher. Teacher is already in Korea. March 2nd
Canada, US, UK Female teacher. Teacher is already in Korea. March 2nd - Jamsilbon-dong Songpa-gu, Seoul
Hello my name is Yun, I am the CEO and top recruiter for Independent Start Korea Inc. ( ISK ). We are a legally registered recruiting company in South Korea.
For more details feel free to check our webs>> http://www.istartkorea.com/
Are you ready for E2 visa Documents now?
For US, UK, Australia, New Zeland, Irish, Sourth African
- 1 Apostilled copy of diploma
- 1 Apostilled National Clean Criminal Record Certificate (Must be federal, not state);
For Canadian, should have notarized stamp from Korean consulate.
< Seoul - H >
*Vacancy : One teacher ( female )
*Starting Date : March 2nd 2015. ( Orientation is at the end of Feb. )
*Locations : Jamsilbon-dong Songpa-gu, Seoul ( Sincheon sta.)
*Salary : 2.2 ~2.4 M won ( experience teacher)
*Schedules : Mon ~ Fri : 9 am ~ 6 pm
*Students : Kinder (4~7 years ) & Elementary (8~13 years) > Native teacher will be classroom teacher for 7 years old. Korean teacher is classroom teacher for 4~6 years students
*No. Native English teacher : 3
*Housing :Furnished single (walking distance.)
*Benefits : Health insurance (50/50), national pension (50/50), One way air-ticket, Severance pay, 10 days paid vacations plus all national holidays.
*Preference: Canada, US, UK teachers. Teacher is already in Korea.
To make process a lot faster, I would like have ask some questions to you.
* What visa documents you have now? or current visa?
* What is your preferred location, starting date, salary and student's group?
* Can you tell me current city, DOB and Nationality?
* What is your main concern when you choose a school?
* Do you have a reference letter or contact number you could offer? ( If you have recommendation letter you can send, please send with your resume and pictures.)
* When you are available for interview? What type of interview do you prefer? There are three way to do interview by Skype, phone or visiting interview.
* I would like to have couple clear color face and full length pictures, if you don't mind.
A director will get a first impression by picture. so if you can offer several pictures to decide. Then It will make director job easy.
*What other website are you using for searching a position?
Please send me your resume(doc file) and picture(jpeg file) to E-mail: email@example.com
(Please do not use gmail. it occasionally does not come our email.)
Thank you so much.
I am looking forward to working with you.
Skype ID: goworldyun