Teaching English to EFL Kindergarten & Elementary students in Suwon
My name is Hae-young, Lee and I've been running an English language school called ONE English in Suwon, just south of Seoul for about 16 years since 1998. We teach preschoolers and kindergarten students with 12 students per class in the morning and elementary students with 10 per class in the afternoon. We have been enjoying our reputations among parents, teachers, & staff in Suwon. We believe that great teachers can make things different for the young learner's life!
Currently we have been looking for a few trained, experienced, dedicated teachers who can join us in mid February 2015.
We currently have 9 professional native teachers from USA, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and Canada. There are a lot of resource books and materials available including "smartboard" in each classroom. Our courses are structured but have room for teachers' input.
Here is teaching hours and pay. Pay can be negotiable.
* Starting from Miminum 2,450,000 Korean Won (After tax):
Mon. ~ Fri. 9:50am ~ 2:00pm (3 teaching sessions + 2 breaks)
Mon., Wed., and Fri 2.50pm ~ 7.10pm (3 teachin sessions)
Tue., Thu. 2:50pm ~ 7:15pm (40 minute x 9 sessions)
* Teaching one on one position 2,000,000 won ~ 2,200,000 won
Mon. ~ Fri. 2pm ~ 7:pm
1) The salary is after tax. School pays income tax on behalf of our teachers.
2) Severance pay: 2 million won after completion of a 12 month contract.
3) Accommodation: Two rooms full furnished apartment provided, within walking distance from the school.
4) Return air tickets is provided.
5) A Korean lunch is provided daily.
6) 3 weeks paid holiday. Half in Summer and the rest in Winter. + All the national holidays.
7) Medical support : We share 50% of costs.
We aim to keep a friendly work environment while maintaining a professional environment for teaching.
We are proud that all our teachers are qualified/certified/registered teachers in their own countries as a teacher.
We will only reply to those professional teachers. Thank you very much.
Our employment contract and our job descriptions are available upon request.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Mr. Hae-Young, Lee / Director
Mobile : 010 2210 8385