Teacher Development Mentor in Malaysia (Sarawak or Sabah)
An Amazing ESOL Opportunity to Travel, Teach, and Inspire as a Teacher Development Mentor in Malaysia (Sarawak or Sabah)
You’ll play a key part in delivering a high quality British Council upskilling programme as you mentor teachers from Malaysian government schools.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to
Make a real impact on local education and your career
• Children will gain a better education as you inspire their teachers
• You will build lifelong relationships with teachers you mentor
• You will gain prestige as you become a part of a world leading EFL provider
• You will make a fantastic career move by adding British Council to your CV
Enjoy the Relaxed Local Lifestyle
• It’s time to enjoy life and slow down the pace
• Embrace the friendly and unique cultural experience Malaysia has to offer you
• Food is a national pastime
• Leave your winter clothes behind and be in a lovely tropical climate
Go On An Adventure
• You will receive a generous annual leave allowance, allowing you to travel and explore Malaysia and its neighbouring countries
• The east coast offers white sandy beaches and clear beautiful water great for scuba diving, snorkelling and fishing
Generous Package and Benefits
• Salary: scale ranges from MYR 8,660 to MYR 10,650 gross per month dependant on your tertiary qualification level (cost of living in Malaysia is wonderfully low)
• Temporary accommodation on arrival
• Settling-in and baggage allowance
• Return economy airfares for you and your accompanying family
• Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family
• Travel allowance, mobile phone, lap top
• These roles have intake dates of August 18 and September 22 2014 and applications are open NOW to join this exciting project team.
To be appointed to one of these vacant positions you will have:
• An undergraduate degree, preferably in education, from an accredited university
• A recognised ESOL qualification (Cambridge CELTA/ DELTA or Trinity TESOL/dipTESOL preferred but TEFL certificates will also be considered)
• Between 2 to 5 years relevant EFL teaching/training experience with young learners post ESOL qualification. It is also useful to have extra experience teaching or training adult learners.
Apply now so Education Personnel can fast track your application, and help you to gain one of these exciting roles.
Commendation from successful 2014 Candidate Eddie Liddy:
“Thank you for finding this position for me and I must say that I would recommend your agency to anyone seeking a similar job.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved