Teaching English and discovering South America!
Hi to all the adventurers interested in teaching English and discovering South America!
We are Idiomas Sin Fronteras, a language school situated in Northern Chilean Patagonia. We are currently looking for English teachers to work in our school in Puerto Varas starting on March 2015 until December 19th 2015, with possibility to extend to 2016.
We offer you a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in South America, to share your life experience with Chilean people, to get to know their traditions and customs, and finally, to be a part of a great and unforgettable adventure combining working and exploring breathtaking Chilean landscapes painted with volcanoes and lakes.
What do we offer?
- 40 working hours a week (including up to 27,5 teaching hours).
- Free accommodation with access to all the facilities, wi-fi included
- $ 275 000 CLP of Salary
- A job contract, Work Visa and health insurance
- If you serve out the full duration of the extended contract until December 19th, we will contribute up to US $500 towards the cost of your return flight ticket
- Free access to adventure sports (rafting, kayak, canyoning, mountain biking) immerse in a beautiful landscape
What do we require?
- Open-minded, enthusiastic, sociable, creative, proactive and versatile personality
- good communicative skills
- English teaching certificates or/and teaching experience
We provide our teachers with all the teaching material needed.
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your CV, a current photograph and a short letter explaining why you think that you will be a good fit for us.
Enjoy an extraordinary and unforgettable experience in the heart of Chile.
Visit our website: http://www.idiomas-sin-fronteras.com