Passionate kindergarten teachers – for reputable International franchise
Helen Doron ( http://www.helendoron.com ) is a leading global international franchise with more than 800 branches in 34 countries.
We believe that education must be fun and that anything can be taught through song, dance and play. We are looking for teachers who are happy to dance and sing with their students and are very open to learning new skills as it requires very good planning and preparation on top of the classroom performance.
(Teachers receive extensive and continuous pedagogic support)
Jobs are available in many countries (Part or full time), although this ad is for Korea specifically.
We have 3 English Kindergarten positions available for Dongtan, South Korea (30 min to Gangnam, 45 min to Seoul station).
Suitable Candidates must:
1. Have a clean criminal record
2. Hold a passport from an English speaking country (UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand)
3. Have either Nursery/Kindergarten experience or any early education degree.
4. Have a degree (at least a BA)
5. Be positive and flexible attitude.
6. Be Happy to continuously learn and improve teaching abilities.
7. Pass a Helen Doron Training course upon arrival.
Salary: 2.1~2.5 Millon Korean Won a month. (always paid on time)
Accommodation: Studio flat provided
Lunch: Provided (Organic, fresh)
Severance Pay: Full (a bonus of an extra 1 month worth of salary upon the completion of each year)
National insurance: Covered
Health insurance: Provided (Korean Law: 50% Employer, 50% Employee)
Work Days: Mon-Fri (Office hours are 9-6)
Actual teaching hours: Max 6 hours a day.
Class size: 8 students
Vacation: 2 weeks + 15 days of national holidays
Interested applicants are welcome to Email their CV with a Picture to Benaya@helendorongroup.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved