We have a very exciting opportunity to teach in Dammam or Jeddah
We have a very exciting opportunity to teach in Dammam or Jeddah.
Position Title: English Language Instructor
Required Qualifications / Skills
Native English language speaker
4 years ESL teaching experience
One of the below qualification:
BA in English/Literature/Linguistics/Education + TESOL or TEFL(100hrs), or CELTA /DELTA certificate
MA in English
MA in Education – Note: If not specializing in English/Linguistics/Literature, then TESOL or TEFL (100 hrs), or CELTA/DELTA certificate
Location: Dammam/Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Contract Length: 1 Year minimum (renewable) – Single status
Type of Teaching: Position is teaching enlisted Navy cadets (17-18 year of age) at the Navy base with a set curriculum. Most students are beginner level.
- 30 Hours per week
- From 7:30am to 3:30pm (to be confirmed)
- Break schedules
- 10 minutes after the first lesson
- 30 minutes long break after the second lesson
- 10 minutes break in each lesson until the class ends at 1:30pm
- Number of students per class – 15 to 20 students
- Age of student – 17 to 18 years old
- English level – beginner
- Curriculum used – American Language Course (ALC)
- Classroom Materials (book) provided – Defense Language Institute (DLI)
Type of Visa: Work visa. You will receive a residency card (Iqama).
Salary: $3,500/month (tax free).
Accommodation: Furnished apartment in a hotel at an excellent location in Dammam/Jeddah walking distance to restaurants, grocery stores, and the cornice.
Transportation: Provided to and from work
Airfare: Round-trip airfare provided
Medical Insurance: Provided in compliance to the law applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Vacation: Annual paid vacation of (30) calendar days upon completion of 12 months
Please send your CVs to: email@example.com
For more vacancies please visit: http://www.myeslrecruitment.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved