Seoul/ In Dec (ASAP)/12:30 pm ~ 9 pm
Hello my name is Yun, I am the CEO and top recruiter for Independent Start Korea Inc. ( ISK ). We are a legally registered recruiting company in South Korea.
For more details feel free to check our webs>> http://www.istartkorea.com/
< Seoul - 0 >
*Vacancy : One Position( Female/Male )
*Starting Date : in Dec 2014 (ASAP)
*Locations : Mok-dong Yangcheon-gu, Seoul ( Near Dang-San sta.)
*Salary : 2.1~2.5 M won
*Schedules : Mon ~ Fri : 12:30 pm ~ 9 pm
*Students : Elementary
*No. Native English teacher : 14
*Housing :Furnished single(walking distance.)
*Benefits : Health insurance (50/50), national pension (50/50), Round air-ticket, Severance pay, 10 days paid vacations plus all national holidays.
*Preference: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, UK, USA, South Africa teachers.
E2 / D10 visa holder, Already in Korea.
T o make process a lot faster, I would like have ask some questions to you.
* What visa documents you have now? or current visa?
* What is your preferred location, starting date, salary and student's group?
* Can you tell me current city, DOB and Nationality?
* What is your main concern when you choose a school?
* Do you have a reference letter or contact number you could offer? ( If you have recommendation letter you can send, please send with your resume and pictures.)
* When you are available for interview? What type of interview do you prefer? There are three way to do interview by Skype, phone or visiting interview.
* I would like to have couple clear color face and full length pictures, if you don't mind.
A director will get a first impression by picture. so if you can offer several pictures to decide. Then It will make director job easy.
*What other website are you using for searching a position?
Please send me your resume(doc file) and picture(jpeg file) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much.
I am looking forward to working with you.
Skype ID: goworldyun