English Instructor in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
School of Tomorrow is a private school located in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, which was established in September 1993. It teaches boys and girls of ages 2 to 18, i.e from nursery to grade 12. The school currently has more than 1500 students and 250 teachers. We strive to raise standards in our school by working in harmony and with mutual respect for our clients and employees - in an effort to produce better citizenry - who can compete, win, and achieve more in the 21st century. We believe that we can create better opportunities by trying our very best to push our students. English and Amharic Languages are used as medium of instruction. The students, starting from kindergarten, are taught to speak English. Since its establishment the school has been gradually growing in size. The number of students was only 200 in the year of its establishment and has now increased to more than 1500 gradually. The quality of education and the services it provides has also been improved considerably through the years. The school has been nominated by one of the local newspapers as the best private school in the country according to a recent survey. School of Tomorrow has been able to gain high academic achievements continuously. Our students\' are top ranked in Ethiopia's national examinations as well.
- Be a native English speaker from a country where English is the first language. (American, United Kingdom, Canada, South Africa, etc)
- Possess a bachelor's, master's or PH.D in any field.
- Have a love for African children and cultures.
- Be adaptable to a fast moving and constantly evolving educational environment.
- Interested applicants can send their CV email@example.com&Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved