|Home||About Us||FAQ||Contact Us|
Liverpool, UK: TEFLQ/DELTA/MA/PGCE: ELT/ESOL level qualified teacherLiverpool English Centre
Liverpool, UK: TEFLQ/DELTA/MA/PGCE: ELT/ESOL level qualified teacher
TEFLQ / DELTA / MA / PGCE: ELT/ESOL level qualified teacher in Liverpool?
LIVERPOOL ENGLISH CENTRE seeks a committed education professionals for our institute in central Liverpool, UK.
You will be involved in supporting the delivery of the centre’s portfolio of courses which include university entrance and Cambridge exam preparation programmes. You will also have opportunities to contribute to LEC - wide education projects.
You will be responsible for sharing creative and dynamic ideas so teachers ensure that students maximise their learning, and that the teaching, learning and social programmes are fully integrated.
You will be expected to:
• Ensure that high quality programmes are delivered to maximise learning outcomes and student satisfaction
• Ensure the teaching and learning programme is provided to the highest standard: the curriculum, student placement and assessment, the teaching/training, the monitoring and recording of student progress, and administrative matters
• Manage safeguarding and student welfare
• Ensure that students receive excellent information and advice about their learning throughout the customer journey pre-course, on arrival, at induction, during their programme and post-departure
• Ensure students are grouped effectively and manage class changes
• Ensure the supervision and discipline of students, as appropriate
• Ensure prompt and appropriate information is provided to students
• Ensure the collection and dissemination of student feedback
• Promote social activities and arrange staff for the cover of these activities
• Contribute to course planning, including IELTS, Cambridge English Examinations and Business English courses and material development
You will need to display the following personal attributes:
• Excellent communicative and organisational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to all customers
• A strong team builder, who works collaboratively with all staff
• Be an experienced and inspirational teacher
• Be passionate about driving up standards in teaching and learning
• Be patient, determined and enthusiastic
• To act at all times as an ambassador of the school/company
OTHER AREAS OF THE BUSINESS
• Working with the staff to enable LEC to successfully respond to changing market demands
• Contributing to the development of business plans and strategies with staff to expand the customer base maximise income and improve profitability of the company.
• Motivating and leading LEC staff members; monitoring, assessing and implementing new strategies for team performance.
• You may be asked to address customer or employee issues in line with customer policy and good practice.
• Attending various sales meetings, trade shows, workshops in the UK and abroad, as well as visiting individual agencies in this country and abroad as required.
• Contributing to the IT development of the company, including the continuing evolution of the data base system for LEC office staff and the use of the LEC website for marketing, sales, teachers & other course staff
• Showing a commitment to continuous improvement, helping to develop the organisational capability of LEC to respond to changing market conditions.
You will have:
• A degree plus a diploma / TEFLQ / DELTA / MA / PGCE in TEFL / ELT / ESOL
• 3 years + teaching experience in EFL or equivalent
• An extensive knowledge of working in an EFL school
• Previous DoS experience (desirable)