Teaching Positions in Gading Serpong, Tangerang-Banten
Teaching Positions in Gading Serpong, Tangerang-Banten (Around 20kms from Jakarta), Indonesia
Shane English School is one of the largest and most respected British-owned EFL chains in the world. A major leader in the English Education industry, Shane English has always prided itself on its commitment to innovation in education and providing the highest quality English courses to its students. With hundreds of locations worldwide, including the UK, Japan, Taiwan, China, Poland, Vietnam, Algeria and Thailand it's not difficult to see why Shane English has had more than a quarter century of success.
After the millennium, Shane English School established schools in Warsaw (Poland), Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam), Algiers (Algeria), and Pattaya (Thailand). With more locations established each year, Shane English School continues to prove itself to be the premier English language school in the EFL market.
Today, Shane English School has come to Indonesia and will open first School on Feb 2015.
About the Job
· Start Date: Jan 2015
· Open positions for English Teachers
· Full-time contract at least 12 months in length, with option to renew
· Class size is limited to 16, but averages about 10. Students range from pre-school students to adults. English levels range from beginner to advanced.
· Full time teachers will be expected to teach up to 27 hours a week, 40 working hours a week.
· Location: Gading Serpong, Tangerang-Banten (Around 20kms from Jakarta)
· Native English speaker from the UK, US, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
· Bachelor's Degree in an English or education-related field
· Accredited teaching certification (CELTA, TESOL, PGCE, etc)
· 2+ years of teaching experience (ideally a variety of courses and levels)
· Be able to obtain a health certificate stating you are healthy in body/mind and free of HIV/AIDS
What we offer :
· Competitive salary allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia
· 5 days work week ( 2 days off in a week )
· Visa and work permits organised and paid for
· Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care
· Housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated
· 22 paid holidays during the contract and some of which will be taken at Christmas and at the end of Moslem Ramadan
· Medical insurance
· Airfare contribution
· End of contract bonus
· Re-signing contract bonus
How to apply
Send your application through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention where you found out about the position from in your application.