Gyopo or Bi-lingual (Korean/English) Teachers for Gifted Learners in Daechi
We, Habit9, take pride in the fact that we are working for a leading institution in English education and leadership. Intensive EFL courses and diverse leadership programs are the two main pillars that support our cause.
Small size class that consists of gifted students enables teachers to provide their pupils with customized educational service. In fact, most of the students, who have attended Habit9 for over two years, go on to prestigious middle/high schools or universities, home and abroad. They also acquire a native command of both written and spoken English. More than half of the students have been attending Habit9 for more than 4 years, which allows for a consistent and effective education.
We are located in one of the most thriving downtown areas of Kangnam, Seoul with the availability of convenient public transportation, popular fast food chains and coffee houses, and several grocery stores. Daechi-dong, an exclusive educational zone, well-known for ardent fervor for academic improvement, will be the stage you can develop your career as a professional English teacher.
Proactive teachers with the following qualifications are welcome here, and will be offered highly competitive salaries. The more competent you are in your performance as a teacher, the more rewarding the position will turn out to be. If you are looking for a rewarding teaching position where you are appreciated for your hard work, and would like to be given the opportunity to develop your skills as an educator, this is the language school for you.
* Location: Daechi, Kangnam
* Student Level: Gifted learners, fluent English speakers; most of them are returnees from English-speaking countries
* Teacher Duties: Teach 5 hours per day with lesson planning, grading papers, intermittent PTA meetings/ counselings
* Teaching Hours: 5~6 hours/day (6 days/week or 5 days/week)
* Working Hours: -6 days: Mon-Fri (2:00~10:00), Sat (8:00am-3:30pm)
- 5 days: Mon-Fri (1:00~9:00)
* Start of Employment: Summer Semester *negotiable
(You will be required to complete 3 weeks Habit9 teacher-training program)
- Fun and interactive bilingual (Korean/English) gyopo teachers with passion and love for children
- Fluent native, or near-native English speakers
- A minimum of bachelor degree/Master's degree in TESOL, Linguistics, and other language related degrees preferred.
- 2 years of teaching experience in Korea required.
- Teaching experience of TOEFL/Debate/English Grammar preferred.
** Applicants already in Korea only
* 40,000,000~70,000,000 won /year depending on class size/working days
* Severance pay for each successful contract year
* Always be paid on time and in full
* Vacations: A week in summer and a week in winter
1) Resume and cover letter (including date of birth, education background from elementary school)
2) Recent photo/copy of passport
* Required documents upon contract are as follows:
- Apostilled copy/copies of all diplomas
- Apostilled national criminal background check
If you would like to join our team, please send the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.