Seoul: Corporate Trainer - Intensive Business Communication Skills Program
The Princeton Review Korea
Do you have a strong work ethic and a passion for teaching? Have you ever dreamed of traveling the world, gaining enriching life experience while working in one of the most vibrant cities in Asia? Then you are in luck! The Princeton Review Korea is looking for talented individuals to join our team of smart, confident, and proactive instructors!
With over 700 locations world-wide, The Princeton Review has an unsurpassed global reputation as the world’s leading education solutions provider, offering the stability and resources you need to propel your educational career.
The Princeton Review Korea is looking for qualified instructors to teach general and business English communication skills to Korean adults and business professionals.
2. Corporate Trainer - Intensive Business Communication Skills Program:
* Teach Business skills & speaking proficiency enhancement modules using standardized materials & curriculum
* Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training program
* Manage trainees’ learning and regularly track and report progress through LMS
* Provide targeted academic coaching/counseling services for trainees
* Continuously endeavor to improve the learning methods, environment, and overall learning experience
Monday to Friday 110 hours of guaranteed teaching per month.
(MON: 8:00-18:00, Tuesday ~ Friday 9:00 ~ 18:00)
1 Start Date: September 7, 2015
1 Training: August 24, 2015
2 Start Date: October 1, 2015
2 Training: September 14 2015
* All areas in Korea. The locations will change month to month
* Instructors are required to stay at the province from Monday to Friday.
(The Princeton Review will offer Housing, 3 Meals a day + Business Trip Fees)
based on 160 teaching hours: 3.9 million + Business trip fee (per month)
(subject to change depends on lecture hours).
** Aforementioned salaries include housing stipend of 0.4 million
** Korean citizens are not eligible to receive housing stipend.
�� All potential candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelors degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (US, Canada, Australia).
② Prior Experience in teaching business English (over 2 years)
* Original Diploma -Notarized with an apostille
* Nationwide Criminal Background Check -Notarized with an apostille
[Other Requirements (preferred)]
* Bachelors degree in Business, Education or English
* Prior experience teaching adults
* Prior experience teaching business English
* Prefer team players
* Experience in corporate field
* 1+ years in corporate training / Business English experience in Korea
* Must be available to teach at different locations throughout Korea for prolonged periods of time
* Demonstrated ability to assess students’ weaknesses and provide feedback and educational road-mapping
* Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and guide students of all types of backgrounds, positions, titles
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong history of executing the vision of senior management
* BA/MA in TESOL, Education, English, Linguistics, Journalism, Business
* MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
** We ask applicants to provide us with some writing samples when they submit their application. Applicants will need to prepare:
- Academic writing sample (at least 1 page)
- Creative writing sample (at least 1 page)
- ESP (English For Specific Purposes) Lesson Plan
Beyond these three basic criteria, we leave it up to you to decide what to write about. The contents of the 3 samples do not have to be extensive, just enough to display your writing prowess.
Working at the Princeton Review Korea is a fantastic opportunity to not only learn more about Korean business culture and network with business professionals but also to develop and apply your professional skills and talents.
Over the past 17 years, TPRK has built a fun and energetic environment conducive to learning and working. The work experience gained at TPRK will provide you with benefits today and in the future as you pursue your future career goals. We truly believe that you will experience life in one of the most interesting cities in the world and we’ll even pay for you to get here!
We are looking for reliable, responsible, and self-motivated individuals to come join our team. Please submit your recent resume, photo, application form and writing sample (R&D only) to email@example.com. When submitting your recent resume, photo, and application form, please state the position(s) you are interested in, your available start date, and nationality/visa and document status.
Available start Date:
Notarized and Aposstilled Diploma:
Notarized and Aposstilled Background check:
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
The Princeton Review Korea