Woosong University is currently hiring professors for the Spring 2016 - Daejeon
Woosong University is currently hiring professors for the Spring 2016
semester in the following departments:
- Hotel Management
- Hospitality Management
- Food & Beverage Services
- Business Management
- Culinary Arts
- Baking and Pastry
- Medical Services Management
- Occupational Therapy
- Sports Medicine Management
- Game Design
- 3D Animation
- Early Childhood Education
- Electrical Engineering (Electrical Signal Preference)
- Modern Languages - Arabic instructor
Requirements and Qualifications:
Candidates with a PhD will be preferred but a Master's Degree with 2 years of university/college teaching experience or a Master's Degree with 3 years of related work experience are also acceptable.
*For the Nursing Department, a PhD with 2 years clinical experience is required.
Work 40 hours per week, 5 days a week, which includes 15 lecture hours per week, maintaining office hours, student counseling, class preparation and involvement with student clubs, and participation in other department-related activities.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Salary: negotiable
- Airfare Reimbursement: Full Reimbursement (50% upon arrival/ 50% completion on 2 year contract)
- Housing: Furnished Housing (single or 2-bedroom housing)
- Paid Vacation: 4 weeks paid vacation plus Korean National Holidays
- Medical Insurance: fee of approx. 3% taken off each month salary
- Private University Pension: fee of approx. 7% taken off each month salary
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Please send your cover letter and resume to Christina Jung, Woosong University Global Center Personnel Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those who will be given an interview will be contacted.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved