[Gangnam, Seoul] Hiring SAT/AP Teachers [English/History/Bio/Chem/Econ]
We are truly looking for knowledgeable teachers who are able to teach any one SAT/AP subject or multiple subjects among;
- English CR
- English Literature
- Science(Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
The school provides highly professional SAT/AP test prep service for students who're advancing to U.S. universities.
US/Canada Top ranking schools' graduates and experienced teachers will be highly appreciated for this opportunity.
The teachers with own accommodation are preferred.
APPLY NOW to work in center of Gangnam Seoul and receive lucrative benefits from the top SAT/AP institute in Korea by applying via
A. Job Information
- Job Number: SATAPEHBCE
- School Type: Private
- Job Type: Ongoing Full/Part Time
- Location: Daechi-dong, Gangnam, Seoul, Korea
- Student Age: Junior - Senior High School
- Starting Date: Oct/Nov/Dec 2015
- Working Hours: To be decided in consideration of teacher and student’s schedule.
- Preferred Teachers: US/Canada Top ranking schools preferred
- Payment: 3M KRW - 4.5M KRW monthly salary based on 30,000KRW - 45,000KRW hourly rate.
- Anyone who recently graduated from one of the TOP ranking universities in US/Canada.
- F-4 visa holders (Korean Gyopos) and IVY Leaguer are highly valued!
- Hold an Apostilled copy of original bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Clean nationwide criminal background check
- Proof documents will be asked during the official process
C. HOW TO APPLY
Anyone who's interested in this opportunity, please make DIRECT application through our 'APPLY NOW' page at
In case that you'd love to apply for a general ESL position, please submit the application via
You can get the detailed general ESL job information at
A representative will assist you shortly to initiate the placement process.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please let us know by sending email to email@example.com for prompt assistance.
D. About gloii Korea ESL
gloii is a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in New York, London, Sydney and Seoul Korea. We're providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
gloii has the recruiting network throughout Korea directly representing a great number of Public and Private schools and able to get you the most established and reputable employers saving your valuable time and energy. Our services are being offered free of charge for teachers.
E. Contact Channels
gloii Korea ESL Job Bridge - http://gloii.com
Skype gloiirs | KakaoTalk gloiiesl | US +1 708-320-9630 | Korea +82 10-9182-4621
Please press the 'LIKE' button of gloii RS Facebook to receive ongoing ESL job offers for your choice. For this, please visit our Facebook at
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved