Reading Specialist/Teacher - Singapore/Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
I Can Read Singapore - Reading Specialist/Teacher
We are currently seeking qualified and experienced NATIVE English speaking teachers with Bachelor's Degrees to join our teaching team in Singapore and Malaysia.
You will be teaching reading and literacy skills to children between the ages of 2.5 and 13 years using the I Can Read system.
I Can Read is an International Literacy based learning organization, head-quartered in Singapore. In 2015 we are proudly celebrating our 15th year anniversary in Singapore, we are also experiencing significant growth in our regional business in Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia.
We are looking for teachers willing to sign a two year contract. All teachers will work 5 days per week with two consecutive (unchanging) days off per week. Please note that due to the nature of the business all teachers work both Saturday and Sunday.
We are currently recruiting for teachers looking for an immediate start and also those looking for a late November start.
- S$4,500 per month (on confirmation) S$4,000 prior to confirmation.
- End of contract bonus
- Airfare reimbursement at the end of the contract
- 28 days accommodation in the Company Condo on arrival into Singapore
- Airport pick-up
- 7 days training/induction with I Can Read's Professional Development Manager
- Career Development
- Opportunities to relocate internationally
If you meet our criteria and are interested in applying please send the following;
- Current CV or Resume in Word Format
- A cover letter
- 2 recent Photos
- Scanned copy of your bachelor's degree
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved