Motivated and flexible native speaker EFL teachers are needed in Moscow
Details of Position
Windsor English Language School is a friendly, family-owned establishment, looking for EFL teachers in Moscow to start in November/December 2015.
Windsor provides a range of general and specialized courses to students and professionals. In addition to general English, our school provides IELTS preparation and ESP courses in finance, law, medicine and ñontent-based courses in a range of subjects.
We are an IELTS Pretesting Centre and an official partner of University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. We work closely with the Moscow Examination Centre, and many of our teachers, once sufficiently experienced, go on to become certified Examiners. This professional development brings the possibility for regular examining work in Moscow and the possibility of paid working trips.
We have a vigorous program of teacher training and professional development. Our policy is to trust our teacher's expertise and to place them at the heart of what we do.
- Natives of the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
- Hold a recognized qualification: CELTA, Trinity TESOL, TEFL.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred).
- from 1 year EFL teaching experience.
Salary and Benefits
Typical remuneration package is to a value of approximately 90 000 rubles net of tax a month and includes following:
- Monthly salary from 40 000 - 50 000 rubles net. A typical workload is between 26-30 hours a week. 1 academic hour equals 40 minutes.
- Shared accommodation close to a metro station or 18 000 rubles allowance.
- Visa sponsorship during the contract.
- Medical insurance.
- Unlimited travel card.
- Flight allowance.
- Meeting at the airport on arrival.
- Paid induction period (without a reduction in salary).
- Paid holiday.
- Full academic support (including bi-monthly in-house training, consultation sessions and seminars).
- Free Russian lessons for all levels given by a professional teacher.
- Free Internet access in the school; free coffee and tea.
- Annual bonus.
- Overtime during the week or weekend (which is optional) might total, for example, 400-500 USD per month for 4-6 extra academic hours per week.
To learn more about the School and the staff, please follow the links below:
If you would like to learn more about living and working here firsthand, our teachers will be happy to answer your questions.
If you are interested in applying please feel free to:
- send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- complete the application form on our website http://www.windsor.ru/eng/online/.
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team.