Elementary levels of Science and Secondary Levels of History, Science, English
Elementary levels of Science and Secondary Levels of History, Science, or English - F4 (Korean American Gyopo), F2, F6 Visa Holders Only;
An International Christian School in Daegu Metropolitan city in South Korea is looking for North Americans who will teach elementary levels of science (G1 ~ 6), and secondary levels of English, History, or Science (G7 ~ G12) in accordance with the American curriculum. Should you be interested in one of these positions, please send your resume including contact information, a copy of your passport, and a couple of recent photos to email@example.com.
- F4 (American Korean Gyopo), F4, or F6 visa holders only,
- Faithful Protestant Christians who attend church currently.
- Familiar with the American Curriculum,
In your email, please include;
- Type of your visa
- The subject you like to teach,
- Your available starting date
- Your skype id if you have,
- The best time to speak with you and your time zone.
Upon hearing from you, I will speak with you soon.
- An International Christian school
- Working hour: 8:20 – 5:20 PM Monday through Friday
- Salary: Monthly 2.1 ~ 2.3 million won,
- Benefits: Flight tickets, single furnished housing, one month extra salary as retirement payroll, national pension, health insurance, 15 days paid vacation, etc.
For details of our company, please visit our website at http://www.englishnkorea.com.
Thanks and best regards,
Certified Occupational Counselor