Full-time assistant-professor positions to start March 1, 2016
Dongshin University is currently looking for native English speakers for full-time assistant-professor positions to start March 1, 2016
1. POSITION DETAILS
-Contracted 12 hours of English conversation classes per week to Dongshin University students.
-You will be required to teach 2 two-week long camps for elementary and middle school students during the summer and winter vacations. Overtime work will be paid additionally.
-You are also required to teach LEC (Language Education Center) conversational classes to adults in the community which may or may not be on campus.
-2.1 million won monly pay
- Native English Speaker
- Master’s Degree and at least 2 years teaching experience.
(Preference will be given to those with Masters in TESOL/TEFL/TESL/Applied Linguistics and certified teachers)
- Single housing provided by the university (utilities not included) or a 300,000KRW monthly housing stipend.
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Pension
- 8 weeks paid vacation a year (4 weeks summer vacation, 4 weeks winter vacation).
-Roundtrip airfare from home country
5. CONTRACT PERIOD
One year (renewable).
6. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
For applicants at the first stage we require:
1) Curriculum Vitae/Resume.
2) Scans of degrees and transcripts with grades (B.A. and M.A.).
3) Scans of passport (photo page)
4) 2 reference letters
5) Scans of documents verifying your full-time work experience teaching English at all previous locations. (Certificate of Employment)
6) Cover Letter
ONLY APPLY IF:
You have two years of teaching experience in a public school (EPIK) or university. If you taught elementary school you must have your teachers certification.
Please apply by email to:
Jennifer Peedin (Foreign Coordinator)
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved