Teach English in Hai Duong and Thai Nguyen Cities
- Teach English at proposed primary schools and working at center (teach at 2 or 3 different schools with fixed schedule for the whole school year)
- Prepare teaching materials and develop lesson plans based on materials provided by our company.
Working hours: From Monday to Friday
- Teaching at school : 5 days per week (7 or 8 periods per day - 35 minutes per period : 3 or 4 periods in the morning from 8am to 11h00 and 3 or 4 periods in the afternoon from 14h to 16h30)
Salary and benefits :
- Salary : Negotiable from 1200 – 1500 USD per month and you still get paid in full during public holidays, enjoy paid vacation with our company’s staffs; VPBOX will pay for your tax
- Public holidays are : New year (1st Jan); Lunar new year (10 days); Hung King Aniversary (1 day); Hanoi Independence Day 30th April; Labour day (1st May); National Independence Day (2nd Sept); Vietnam Teacher’s Day (20th Nov);
- Teachers have chance to get additional payment by working during the weekends if needed or teaching in other provinces when needed.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Teaching Certificates (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL…)
- Police Clearance Certificate issued by the competent authority from your country (if any).
- Medical check certificate (Can do in Vietnam later).
- Vietnam Criminal Record ( Can do in Vietnam later)
- 10 color passport sized photos
7 Reasons why choose to teach at our schools:
- Support to apply for work permit, business visa upon arrival and long term residence card
- Get Bonus for every good teaching month
- Get stable job with long term contract in Vietnam
- Teach nice pupils at public primary schools
- We have more than 500 primary schools and kindergartens in all parts of Vietnam, that offer you wide range of location selection
- Develop Teaching skills at public schools, not like private English center
- Chance to travel around Vietnam and join in activities with staffs at our company
If you are interested, please send your cv, degree, teaching certificate, passport with valid visa, work permit (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org or text me at 0904 888 064
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved