ESL/EFL/TESOL Teacher for ILA Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Danang, Vung Tau
Come work in Vietnam at ILA!
Whether you are a career-minded ELT professional or looking to take a break from your current career, you will find few opportunities to match those offered by ILA Vietnam.
Why choose Vietnam?
Few countries can offer EFL teachers a lifestyle that compares to Vietnam and an opportunity for teachers to immerse themselves in a truly diverse culture. The people are warm and hospitable and encourage you to enjoy the undeniable richness of their country. Additionally, teaching in Vietnam is made extremely positive by the Vietnamese appreciation of learning and the profound respect they have for teachers.
The cost of living is low, which means you can enjoy a fantastic standard of living yet still save money. The choice of lifestyle opportunities is immense. In the daytime there is a large array of activities such as shopping, going to the spa, seeing historical sights, or taking a day trip. You can stay healthy by playing football, going swimming, doing yoga, joining a five-star gym ($50 USD) or have a relaxing full-body massage ($4 USD). Every night you can choose a different restaurant to dine in, from Vietnamese cuisine to one of the largest selections of international fare in Asia. If you enjoy a drink in the evening, there are plenty of bars, clubs and breweries to choose from. All of this is at a fraction of the cost of back home.
Vietnam has a wealth of natural treasures and traditional charms, made easily accessible by the reliable and inexpensive travel options. Follow Vietnam’s extensive coastline or explore its scenic mountain ranges; choose from large, chaotic and modern cities to tranquil, picturesque villages. Furthermore, travel throughout Asia is easy; the number of reliable and inexpensive flight carriers means that there’s no shortage of choice of exciting, exotic, regional destinations, all just a few hours away.
Why choose ILA?
ILA Vietnam is Vietnam’s leading English language training organisation.
We currently have six training centres, with three centres in Ho Chi Minh City and one each in Hanoi, Danang and Vung Tau, and we are rapidly expanding with several more centres opening in the next year.
We currently teach over 8,000 students and employ over 160 expatriates in a wide range of teaching, academic management and administrative positions. Our centres are designed, built and equipped to the highest standards, thus providing teachers, employees and students with an excellent study and work environment. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality and this is reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management.
Key benefits :
• Highly competitive remuneration packages
• Excellent career opportunities in academic management, teacher training and in other areas
• Strong support and professional development
• Dedicated academic management and support team
• In-house CELTA, CELTYL and DELTA programmes
• World class facilities and teaching resources
• $1000 USD completion bonus to teachers
• Opportunities to get involved in charitable project work
• Option to transfer between our various training centres located throughout Vietnam
What’s more, we also offer:
• First five nights accommodation free of charge
• Work permits and entry/exit visas organised and paid for by the school
• $ 600 Annual health insurance allowance, paid at the beginning of contracts
• Paid level testing and other non-teaching work available throughout the year
• Airport pickup by a member of ILA staff
• 30 days holiday, including national and ILA holidays
• Free “Survival Vietnamese” lessons
• ILA sponsored social activities throughout the year, including the ILA birthday party, the Christmas Party, quarterly get-togethers and an annual trip to the beach.
What if I want to volunteer while living abroad?
ILA prides itself on being involved with and giving something back to the local community and has therefore established the ILA Community Network. Staff and employees can volunteer in charitable projects that include both fundraising events and volunteering options at shelters, orphanages, or the Cancer Hospital.
Please visit our website for more information.
What positions are available?
ILA Vietnam is seeking EFL professionals for the following positions:
• Young Learners teachers to teach a variety of general English levels to children aged 4 to 18 years old.
• Adult English teachers to teach General English, Exam Preparation (IELTS & TOEFL), and Corporate ELT programmes.
• Academic Management Positions
All teaching positions require a minimum of a BA + CELTA (or equivalent.) Academic Management positions require the above as well as a MA or DELTA.
I’m interested! How do I apply?
Please forward by email the following to our recruitment department: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Full CV, dated and with references
2. Copy of passport page with details and photograph.
3. Cover letter, stating which training centre and which position you are applying to
4. Soonest realistic start date.
For further information about ILA Vietnam, available positions, or volunteer opportunites, visit our website at http://www.ilavietnam.com.
402 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai
Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam
Telephone: (884) 929-0100
Fax: (884) 929-0070
Contact person: Maree Chiricosta or Caroline Elliot, Teacher Recruitment Executives at email@example.com