Native English Speaking Instructor Needed in Seri Kembangan, Selangor
International Malaysia Education Centre (IMEC) is an English learning center located at Seri Kembangan, Selangor.
We would like to hire a native speaker of English Instructor as part of our team.
Responsible to conduct and teach English language classes, prepare educational materials, and administer tests.
• To prepare and conduct daily lessons of English.
• To monitor the daily student attendance of their assigned classes and report any unexplained absences to their respective supervisors.
• To tabulate and record the grades of each individual student and create a monthly progress report based on the class results.
• To participate in school activities with enthusiasm and positive contribution.
• To behave in a professional manner befitting of the company and status of a teacher.
• To keep abreast of the materials being used within the school syllabus.
• To be responsible for the equipment and materials assigned to and kept within the classroom.
• To participate in training whenever assigned by the company.
• To perform any other work as and when required.
• Candidate must be a native speaker of English holding a valid passport from UK, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Possess Degree in English or a related discipline with minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience.
• TESOL, TEFL, CELTA preferred
• Possess classroom teaching experience.
• Subject matter competency.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Command of theoretical knowledge of human behavior and learning including motivation, reinforcement, evaluation and feedback techniques.
• Be student-focused.
• Proficient in using email, managing files, recording and reporting grades electronically, and using computer applications including word processors, spreadsheets, internet browsers, and web search engines.
• Able to engage in activities, which demonstrate a pattern of academic, professional, and/or technical updating or currency.
• Able to follow through to completion of assigned tasks.
• Work well without close supervision.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, scans of educational certificates and a scan of photograph page of your passport to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.