Seoul: Corporate Trainer
6. [FT] Corporate Trainer - Intensive Business Communication Skills Program:
* All areas in Korea. The locations will change month to month
* Instructors are required to stay at the province from Monday to Friday.
(The Princeton Review will offer Housing, 3 Meals a day + Business Trip Fees)
Monday to Friday 110 hours of guaranteed teaching per month.
(MON: 8:00-18:00, Tuesday ~ Friday 9:00 ~ 18:00)
Start Date: December 21, 2015
Training: December 7, 2015
based on 160 teaching hours: 3.9 million + Business trip fee (per month)
(subject to change depends on lecture hours).
** Aforementioned salaries include housing stipend of 0.4 million
** Korean citizens are not eligible to receive housing stipend.
* Teach Business skills & speaking proficiency enhancement modules using standardized materials & curriculum
* Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training program
* Manage trainees’ learning and regularly track and report progress through LMS
* Provide targeted academic coaching/counseling services for trainees
* Continuously endeavor to improve the learning methods, environment, and overall learning experience
* 2+ years Business English teaching experience is must
* Must be available to teach at different locations throughout Korea for prolonged periods of time
* Demonstrated ability to assess students’ weaknesses and provide feedback and educational road-mapping
* Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and guide students of all types of backgrounds, positions, titles
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong history of executing the vision of senior management
* MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Prefer team players
* Experience in corporate field is preferred
* BA/MA in TESOL, Education, English, Linguistics, Journalism, Business is preferred
** We ask applicants to provide us with some writing samples when they submit their application. Applicants will need to prepare:
- Academic writing sample (at least 1 page)
- Creative writing sample (at least 1 page)
- ESP (English for Specific Purposes) Lesson Plan
Beyond these three basic criteria, we leave it up to you to decide what to write about. The contents of the 3 samples do not have to be extensive, just enough to display your writing prowess.
[Full-time Employee Benefits]
• E2 Visa Sponsorship
• Health Insurance
• Korean Pension plan (dependent on nationality/visa type based on Korean law)
• Paid vacation days and national holidays
• TPRK’s professional teacher training
• Housing allowance support
• Airfare support
[Minimum Requirements for any of our positions]
• All potential candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelors degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (US, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa).
• Must have Original Diploma *Notarized with an apostille
• Must have Nationwide Criminal Background Check *Notarized with an apostille
We are looking for reliable, responsible, and self-motivated individuals to come join our team. Please submit your recent resume, photo, application form and writing samples (R&D and Corporate Trainer positions only) to firstname.lastname@example.org. When submitting your recent resume, photo, and application form, please state the position(s) you are interested in, your available start date, and nationality/visa and document status.
Available start Date:
Notarized and Apostilled Diploma:
Notarized and Apostilled Background check: