Native English Teachers Needed in Moscow
Simply English Moscow is currently looking for native English teachers to join our team for the 2014-15 school year.
Our teachers work in a variety of settings: Kindergartens, schools, as well as one on one instruction. The vast majority of our students are children and teenagers so only teachers who enjoy working with kids should apply!
The contract starts on September 1st, 2014 and run until May 29th, 2015.
Teachers have a maximum of 30 teaching hours per week (normally around 25). Its a stable schedule with 2 consecutive days off (Friday – Saturday, Saturday – Sunday, or Sunday – Monday).
A competitive compensation package is offered:
* After tax salary of 60,000 Rub (about $1800)
* Subsidized housing (a comfortable apartment shared with 1 or 2 other Simply English teachers)
* Full visa support and processing
* Free monthly metro pass (unlimited rides on metro, bus, etc)
* Free SIM card for local calling
* 24-hour emergency help line
* Full training and support for the duration of your employment
The ideal candidate will be:
A native English speaker from the USA, Canada, UK, or Ireland
Young, creative, energetic, and love working with kids!
Have at least 1 year teaching experience with children
Hold a university degree in any subject
Succesful candidates can also look forward to:
* Working in a company which is run mostly by expats
* Career growth opportunities: most of our managers started out as teachers and we are always looking to promote from within!
* Monthly company parties and events
Note: Teaching certificate is NOT necessary
Note: Teachers must pay for their own airfare to Moscow
Please apply by email to email@example.com with you resume and recent photo! Successful candidates can expect to be contacted for a Skype interview within 1-3 working days
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved